March 31, 2020: Sweet Ramification, Food Cart Crew

You've probably gotten an email or two asking you to help a local struggling business by ordering their products (to be delivered) or not demanding a refund on the rest of your season tickets. All perfectly understandable and appropriate and touching. All a mix of 3 (protect the vulnerable) and 4 (bolster the (local) economy).

I just saw an appeal that I thought was especially nice: It was a Kickstarter or a Go Fund Me or such, from a little food cart (really great food cart). And it said: Please help me keep my employees paid. He wanted his team to stay home (2 - flatten the curve). He didn't want anybody to go out and deliver anything. He just wanted to pay his people. He asked for $4,000 and he received $4,041 by the time I saw it. I thought that was sweet.

Also, that $41 is such a nice touch.

Comments