April 4, 2020: Five! Remember Imperative Five! -

Imperative 5 (not in order of importance, just the way I numbered stuff when I woke up understanding there were Competing Imperatives) has been coming along. I'm sure you are seeing all sorts of stuff on this, but here is just one.

I know there are other places to see similar things, but for now, just bask in that map, and those beautiful pie charts. Are they not wonderful?



I have a seasoned friend who says the map may mean trouble for our country, given the mendacity, heedlessness, nationalism, and greed of our leader. This could be true - if something wonderful is discovered in another country, for instance, we may not benefit. I know my seasoned friend has a good point, but for some reason I think science can make an end-run around nationalism. I mean, it has done that in a sad way already.

Comments