April 8, 2020: Imperative #4: Keep the Economy Afloat (1 Per Cent Edition) -
A friend of mine lives
in a wealthy suburb, far away. It is very quiet these days, just as it is very
quiet in most places these days. The quiet makes it easy to hear other
people, when they are making noise outside.
She reports that her "uber-rich neighbor in the ridiculous house was
outside on Saturday screaming at his ex-wife at the top of his lungs----I think
the whole neighborhood could hear---and one of the things he screamed was,
"When that 25 million dollars is gone, IT'S NOT COMING BACK!"
I
love this line. I want to go out in my yard and shout it as well. I kindof want
to do it when my one super-toxic neighbor is walking past, just to mess with
her head. She has messed with my head a lot, and I'm not the only one. I
realize this is juvenile, but just thinking about doing it makes me
smile.
Comments
Post a Comment