January 15, 2021: No Stockpile Exists

Well. There you have it. 

The vaccine stockpile the Trump admin agreed to release right now, the stockpile that was supposed to arrive, the stockpile that was going to let folks sign up for vaccinations starting January 23- that stockpile is not coming, because it doesn't exist. 

Makes you wonder. When did they think we'd catch on? 

More puzzling: why did Trump reverse himself and agree to release it now, when he could presumably have delayed and made Biden give us the bad news? Or even, in the alternate universe where he lives, blamed Biden for it. ("It was THERE yesterday, I swear, but the Dems must have screwed up BIGLY and thrown it out with the trash when they so unceremoniously ousted us....")

Also, here's Alex Azar on Tuesday announcing that the stockpile was being released. Who got the unenviable task of telling him No Stockpile Exists, I wonder? And why didn't he know that already?

What the hell?

Comments

  1. I sometimes think they just enjoy being the bearers of bad news. Dotard does especially. It would have made more sense to wait and blame Biden, but that's gonna be McConnell role in the future. But I really think Dotard is like the typical righty who lives off the "tears of libtards" and gets off on trolling and giving bad news. (Because the wingnuts know the pandemic is a hoax and don't care about the stores of vaccine.)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment