December 10, 2020: Ho, Ho, No....
The Portland Garment Factory teamed up with the Oregon Health Authority and Wieden+Kennedy to offer Ugly Holiday Masks, with some of the proceeds going to the Oregon Food Bank.
Alas, they quickly sold out all of the truly ugly ones (though there are some very attractive burgundy velvet masks still in stock), so you'll want to just send the Food Bank a check.
You can sigh over all that might have been by clicking on the link, but if you are in a rush, I'll just share my favorite here. It's not the ugliest by a long shot, but I think it's grand.
I once had an ugly holiday sweater (a gift, not intended to be a joke, but it was truly dire). Eventually, I got rid of it. I don't have an ugly-sweater-party sort of life, and it was taking up real estate in the closet.
This year, of course, I don't have a holiday gathering at all. But there might have been a Zoom call....
Anyway, by the time the stocking mask swam across my screen, there were none left. I'd say "Maybe next year," but I think "Maybe not next year" would be even better.


Comments
Post a Comment