November 12, 2022: The Sketchy AirBnb, a post-Halloween tale of horror -

It was billed as a spare room, but I think it was his bedroom. He answered neither of my messages before I arrived. He buzzed me in. He asked me who had buzzed me in. 

A folding screen was across the hall, separating my bedroom and bathroom from the rest of the space. Only we shared the bathroom. The tub wouldn't drain until I reached down and drew out wads of hair n stuff. My finger will never be clean.

I was not to pass the folding screen or speak to him, but texting was okay.

I was good with that.

The floor was exquisite, inlaid teak  but pieces of it came loose and had to be put back.


This happened less in socks. 

There were two rules: Do Not Touch That Switch and Do Not Touch the Thermostat.

The thermostat was turned to its highest setting . 

There was a bar downstairs. 



Comments

  1. You are lucky you got out of there with your life. Have you never seen "Silence of the Lambs"? This guy is Buffalo Bill.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment