August 11, 2022: You Get a Crown! And YOU Get a Crown!

On the bathroom logos of Kensington Palace, everyone is royal! 

And I do mean everyone - you, your baby, your partner and your pal! 

Also, and you may need to enlarge the photo to see this, the wallpaper features images of Diana, Princess of Wales. Some things confound Americans. I speak for my nation on this.

While we’re at it, I have another bathroom mystery to share, and I would remind you that no one is forcing you to read this:

I’m halfway through my trip, so I washed some underthings in the tub. I plugged the drain, and squeezed in a bunch of soap, and then I got in and took a shower, agitating up some suds and getting a foot soak at the same time. Efficient and ecological multi-tasking!

Later, I  noticed a lot of sand in the bottom of the tub. Really, a lot of sand. It would be wrong for me to say that the tub was full of sand, which is what I wrote before one of my friends on the Hyperbole Police Force showed up to correct me. So fine. The tub had more sand in it than I can explain. HAPPY NOW, Officer?? 

I have been to zero beaches, is the thing. Oooweeeeeoooooooo.

Comments